Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here for sale I have my custom backbox which I got off ebay, This is coming off my 1.8, This will fit every engine model bar the 1.0 :)

If anyone has a oval backbox and whats to make a deal then let me know as im after one

Looks very much like a irmy twin round and is in good condition. Im asking for £60.
Collection preferably but ill deliver for an additional cost :)

Any questions just ask.

·
Registered
937 Posts
Floppy wiper? Glwts bud

·
Registered
542 Posts
I'm interested in this, don't get paid until Friday though, if you still have it by them I'm sure we can sort something out.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i might be interested, ill keep tabs on it for the next few days n let u know mate
Okay buddy!

Floppy wiper? Glwts bud
Haha wiper is no longer on, cheers buddy!

it will fit everything bar the 1.0 matey
Thank you very much pal! :thumbs:

I'm interested in this, don't get paid until Friday though, if you still have it by them I'm sure we can sort something out.
Thats no bother mate, Let me know cause I will have to order my new backbox! :)

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
Hows it sound? Im interested if you could deliver and As others have said I will let you know in couple days (by friday), but will prob be gone by then lol :)

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hows it sound? Im interested if you could deliver and As others have said I will let you know in couple days (by friday), but will prob be gone by then lol :)
as above, any vids of the sound ?
I will get some videos of the sound tomorrow. Ive got it fitted with a straight through pipe so depending on the rest of your exhaust its going to send different.

·
Registered
503 Posts
This is nice exhaust.
Deffonately interested.
Recon you could fit?

Mat.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I regret to say that im going to have to withdraw the sale of my backbox until next month as I just cant afford my new exhaust until then so this will have to stay until then.

Keep your eyes open for this thread in the future!

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I regret to say that im going to have to withdraw the sale of my backbox until next month as I just cant afford my new exhaust until then so this will have to stay until then.

Keep your eyes open for this thread in the future!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.