Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all

you all speak highly of the custom made exhaust systems, everyone seems recomend them so i got a few questions for ya-

1) say i wanted to get a system made by say powerflow, do i have to book my car into their shop and then travel all the way to powerflow and wait for them to build the exhaust and fit it? or do you just tell them what you want making and they send it to you? or jus make it and fit it when you get there?

2) i've heard that you can tell them how you want it to sound, what sort of questions do they ask you here, i mean wot, like 'do you want it lound, medium or quiet?' :? :)

3) roughly, how much did you pay for yours if you have had one made, and what type did you get build for ya?

4) estimate me a price on a exhaust like this -> {{{ 0 [[[[[[[]]]]]]] 0 }}} (rear view)
with about 3" pipes :p

cheers people, definately need an exhaust now! now i cant go to portugal following the white army :cry:

ta :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Alright mate,

You have to book your car in to the likes of powerflow and wait for them to build and fit the exhaust. It doesn't take that long though, a few hours does it. You can choose what kind of sound you want, and the tailpipes etc. Basically, you say what you want and they'll build it. I had a powerflow exhaust built for my old 106 and i reckon you'd be talking about £300 upwards for the likes of what you want. Hope that helps. They look really good though! :D

·
Registered
625 Posts
as woody says....u call em up, book it in, travel to the garage, they ask you how loud u wanna go, u choose ur tail pipe, then leave em to if for a few hours [went shopping with the mrs to keep her entertained during this time] then come back [they ususally call when done] and pay. Ul b looking £300 ish for system u described, tho all powerflow delaers are franchised and as such rates and work will vary from place to place. Hope this helps mate.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts