Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

Would you be interested in one?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can professionally make to order customised gear and handbrake gaitors in quality leatherette fabric.

Made to order in any colour and design, choose leatherette colour, stitching colour and any vinyl graphic to be added.

Choose between single stitch, double stitch, stitching patern and joining layout, fully customise your gaitors.

Depending on the amount of orders received, I estimate about £5.00 per gaitor or less.

With elasticated tie tops and loose or elasticated bottoms these will fit perfectly onto any corsa, and are also universal with their elasticated tops.

I will post a link here soon to view the types of design possible.

So if you have a black corsa, you could have a black gaitor with white strips on either side and white double stitching, or for a red corsa a full bright red gaitor with black double stitching and a black "corsa" logo with matching handbrake gaitor for only £10.00!

If you send me an e-mail for an order simply send cash or a cheque and you will receive your gaitor/s in the post within 48 hours.

Fit with a richbrook chrome gear surround for that added touch of style, as the corsa B surround fits perfectly in the corsa c and looks gooooooooood! If you would like me to fit your gaitor to one of these simply pay the price of a surround (as I won't charge for this) and I will order the part and fit your gaitor to it for you.

Forget those plain boring black gaitors and add a touch of design to your interior.

Post replies here if you would be interested in ordering or sending a design.

Thanks for looking! :thumbs: :wave:

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As I will make them to order I don't have any pics. But Dave is after some doing so when I've done his I'm sure he will post up some pics for you all to see! :D

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well how do you want them to fix at the top?

I can do whatever you want matey! :wink:

Usually fit elastic tie top so when tied can tuck thread under top part, you can't tell. Or could do a smooth fit rather than gathered elastic top, like the special rickbrook fit ones where its just a tight fit over the lift up section.

Thats why I posted it as "customised" gaitors, I will do whatever you want... you can choose, as they will be your gaitors afterall! :)

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
SilverSRi said:
well how do you want them to fix at the top?

I can do whatever you want matey! :wink:

Usually fit elastic tie top so when tied can tuck thread under top part, you can't tell. Or could do a smooth fit rather than gathered elastic top, like the special rickbrook fit ones where its just a tight fit over the lift up section.

Thats why I posted it as "customised" gaitors, I will do whatever you want... you can choose, as they will be your gaitors afterall! :)

i fancy a pair in blue.. but would need to wait till my gear knob arrives an see if theres enough room for iti to fit under the gear knob.. if u know wat i mean?

anycahnce of seeign wat blue colours u can do ?

want sumat to match this>>

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well they start from £5 each, as this would be for the standard black with no custom stitching involved. Let me know your e-mail and I shall send you the layout designs and colours available with a price after you choose.

·
Premium Member
35,587 Posts
SilverSRi said:
well they start from £5 each, as this would be for the standard black with no custom stitching involved. Let me know your e-mail and I shall send you the layout designs and colours available with a price after you choose.
you have pm

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
This may sound stupid but how do you fit it, is it easy? An wat do people think of a red gaitor in a red car tacky or cool? I personally think cool

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Cheers Dave, you will all see what I can do when Dave gets his.

Yes matey, simply take off your old one and slide these over the gearknob or handbrake handle and attach the bottom of the gaitor to your plastic surround with a bit of glue or ask for the elastic bottom if you prefer and tie the top part up, thats it!

As for a red gaitor in a red corsa, depends on what colour interior you have, go for what you want, could have red with white stitching, or red with black stitching if your interior is black, whatever you want!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts