Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Can anyone tell me how to replace the dashboard (heater etc.) lights in my Tigra? I've put off replacing them but now have more out than working.
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
I was gonna say, Name says it all :eek:

Wrong Car

Wrong Forum

Wrong Question

:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thank u to all u helpful people out there. This site was my last hope having exhausted all other avenues. Didn't realise that I had to explain that fact, assumed (quite wrongly) that people would have taken cognisance of this.

Nevertheless, if there is anyone who does have the answer to my question or knows a site where i can go, please reply. ur response will be greatly appreciated.

For all u other less helpful people who replied to my original requiest, stick to ur school work.......... :lol:

·
Registered
729 Posts
Hmmm....not gonna get much of a response now are you! :lol:

If we knew we would tell you but as Chewy stated, this is a site for the Corsa C, the Tigra interior is based on a Corsa B so many of us won't know. You may still get someone who knows, like Cobra148 who used to have a B.

One last thing, none of us are still at school actually! ('cept Sweeny :lol:)

·
Registered
10,231 Posts
MediaManiac said:
Hmmm....not gonna get much of a response now are you! :lol:

If we knew we would tell you but as Chewy stated, this is a site for the Corsa C, the Tigra interior is based on a Corsa B so many of us won't know. You may still get someone who knows, like Cobra148 who used to have a B.

One last thing, none of us are still at school actually! ('cept Sweeny :lol:)
:lol: bless him, dont forget dave either! or is he at college?! :?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts