Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
yesterday sometime between 4.30 and 5. was in my brothers van so you wouldnt of seen me....where did your reg plate go?? :?

·
Registered
101 Posts
when he came out of the body shop it looked better with out it so i caed him to take it off and hes left it off lol looks boss doesnt it

·
Registered
979 Posts
Oh yeah mate, i had been to BMW, Merc and Audi down in town. ;)

As richie said, when i got the car back from the bodyshop it looked better without the plate so ive stuck it in the window for now :D

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haha looks sweet mate. top job :doublethumbs:

·
Registered
597 Posts
Oh yeah mate, i had been to BMW, Merc and Audi down in town. ;)

As richie said, when i got the car back from the bodyshop it looked better without the plate so ive stuck it in the window for now :D

no dave... your cars a vauxhall you wont find spares in any of these garages!!!!!

·
Registered
979 Posts
no dave... your cars a vauxhall you wont find spares in any of these garages!!!!!
I went to look for a new car mate, 530 M Sport, Q7 ;) nah. i was trying to get a phone number for alloy refurbishers. Me ma curbed one of my wheels saturday mornin! :censor:

·
Registered
597 Posts
I went to look for a new car mate, 530 M Sport, Q7 ;) nah. i was trying to get a phone number for alloy refurbishers. Me ma curbed one of my wheels saturday mornin! :censor:
speak to chris.. our mate rob is te wheel wizard!

·
Registered
979 Posts
sound mate ill call up tomorrow before work, goin to get me hair cut anyway, only another 5 mins down the road

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.