Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Just a quick question, my boyfriend sold his car yesterday and now has no car untill he gets his. I am looking at insuring him on my car through dayinsure.com, was just wondering if anyone knew if he can be insured on this aswell as me having my insurance through Tesco akready on the car?

Ta, sarah

·
Registered
16,413 Posts
erm i dont know about this but norwich union do something like a 14 day free cover thing at the start if u ask them.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im with Tesco so cant have another insurance company too, has anyone ever added another driver for a short amount of time through Tesco?

·
Registered
9,617 Posts
My mum added me on her policy while i was learning to drive, that was for about a month, think that was with Tesco.

·
Registered
8,587 Posts
Yeah you can add him, most places are about £10 a day so it might be cheaper just to add him as a named driver with tescos.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
My dad put me on the insurance for his 1.8(?) Nissan Primera for a day to drive back from Southampton to middlesbrough area when I was 21, only cost 10 pounds, and the rest of the year (6 months or so) would have been 25 pounds. So best to ring your own company first.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey,

Yeah in the end we added him for 5 days and it only cost £16 so was cool. We managed to get him a car at the weekend so all is good now :).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts