Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, after some help - my wifes car has been sat on the driveway for months (thanks lockdown) and naturally the battery seems of of gone flat. Not a massive problem, but its meant that central locking has crapped out. I can get into the drivers side manually with the key, but all the other doors wont open from the inside, nor can i get into the boot.

Its a 2009 1.4 Corsa and along with a lovely dent she put in the side the head gasket was on the way out so the last thing i want to do is spend money on a new battery or anything, I just wanted to get shot of it but there is stuff in the back (kids car seats) and stuff in the boot that i need to get out before i can get rid of it, and getting that through the drivers door is near on impossible.

Any help or advise to force the locks open would be great :)

Thanks

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
Hello and welcome to CCUK. A 2009 is the Corsa D and you might want to try CDUK but you could well get some useful answers here also. Some of the regulars here have sorted out D problems on this forum several times previously.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Is the car starting. Let the battery die on 2007 2008 and you’re 500 pounds lighter due to bcm forgeting key immo data. Thank you fiat.

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
Oh yes, good thinking liviu (although not perhaps good news). My Renault Modus has been left in lockdown limbo with a dead battery in Spain and there is a good chance of dead power steering on return which will be a PITA if that's the case.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.