Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I already know from several corsa that without further ado the front bumper falls off the left headlight, on the passenger side for you, where the focus literally doesn't fit right and almost a finger between focus and bumper fit, on the Other. focus is perfect, why is this adjustment error? In the fins and in the fins of the grill everything is fine, but it is quite noticeable in that area of the focus and we cannot find why, do you know anything related to this? the car never crashed

We already tried to correct it with the focus but there is no way, it is as if the defense or the brake of the car is deformed, but do you know why?

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
On the pre face lift Corsa front bumper there is a clip behind the bumper screwed to the wing near the back of the head lamp, over time these go soft and stretch allowing the bumper to hang down lower. Turning this clip 180 degrees will help or replacing them. They were only a couple of £ from the main dealers.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What clip do you mean, the one on the fin, right? what does the guide function

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
According to what they told me, those of phase 2 without adapting in phase 1 that are more reinforced, would it be so z22? How much do you charge for some Corsa classes? Hahaha

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The circular photo of 23 already puts me in doubt, but because of the screw to the fin it is the piece that there is, which has a rail to fit the defense, which later has a nipple and then ties the fin, thanks

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Item 23 has a screw through it to expand the back and hold it to the wing. The bumper then clips into item 23.
On the facelift models item 24 replaces the need for 23 and the bumper has a peg which slides into 24.

If you take your bumper off and remove the screw then pop item 23 out and refit it rotated 180 degrees it should help with the drooping bumper. It will make more sense once you have the bumper off.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, I have changed it and I have not noticed much, it is somewhat tighter but my finger continues to enter as in the photo, above the screw of the grill in the front, if I raise it with my hand and remove the torbillo it moves quite the gap, as if asking for some washers on the fender bolt, is it possible that the fender was deformed in these years? because I can't explain another

1 - 9 of 9 Posts