Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, about a month ago i purchased a Black Vauxhall Corsa 1.2 SXi, after an idiot wrote off my Ford Ka. I wasent really expecting much from the corsa considering it was heavier, '.' of a litre lower powered, and just seemed a much larger car. But when i drove it back from the dealership, I was pleasently suprised with responsive steering, loads of grip, and little roll, with the power when you needed it.

But anyways, back to how i got my 52 plate pre facelift corsa sxi, bought it at a dealership, it had came in a few hours before we found it, it still has a dent on the drivers side wing, aswell as a small dent in the bottom right portion of the front bumper. But this is all gonna be dealt with in due course. Car was absolutely filthy, but with a few washes it started to really shine, a bit of t-cut did the rest:)

So yeah just thought id introduce myself properly and tell the story of the purchase of my corsa.

I live in Edgware, but you will probs see me driving alot thru Enfield "the ridgeway" and Hadley Wood, aswell as Barnet ish. Aswell as of course Edgware and Stanmore, So you should see me around on a personal plate, H1 2AC X. If you hadent guessed its mean to say Hi Zac

Mods like, an alarm, tints, footwell neons which i have from my old car, aswell as stealth shelf 5 x 7's which came out of the old car. Hoping for an Irmy backbox/silencer.. But will probably settle for a suttle exhaust tip till i get the money together. And more to come.

I will be working in a car bodyshop and showroom for the summer, so i hope to get the dents out for free and remove all the scratches. If i can get some time i might respray that ugly pre facelift plastic trim under the grill, so its colour coded. Opinions on that?

So yeah, i hope to be quite active, will hopefully be going to uni at the end of september.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Welcome to the site mate ;) Sorry to hear about your accident :( Anyway, fate has brought you here :lol:

Ever thought of investing in a Steinmetz grille for your pre-facelift? They look really good, especially when the trim is colour coded as you plan ;)

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Will get some pics up, when the damage has been fixed:), should look sweet after i buff off all the little scrapes that the previous owner did to the passenger door

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.