Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rite ppl a think its about time i invested in one of these so as i will only use it occasionally to put pics up on here of ma car etc i dont want to spent a fortune on one so anybody got any suggestions on what to get and from where cheers :D

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Any fuji will do.

You can pick up B-grade ones from www.morgancomputers.co.uk

I would recomment at least 3 megapix tho to get good results.

Be warned you get what you pay for, so try and spend a little more than you wanted for that better bit of kit.

D

·
0 Posts
I have a Sony P10 - very very good 5million pixles also got a 256mb card pro card for it

:thumbs:

S

·
0 Posts
Mines only 2 mega pixels but the camera is tiny ;)

I've got a Sony Cybershot U-30 good little camera. You can tak it out and an about easily as fits in your pocket. I want another camera now with a proper zoom rather than digital zoom which doesn't really do much.

·
Registered
17 Posts
My dad has a fujifilm s5000 (i think) it is very very good, I have a samsung one but it's not quite as good. From my experience the Fuji and Nikon ones seem to be the best. Get one with 3 mega pixels or more. The nikon coolpix 3100 is excellent too.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
fuji f601 here, 6m pixels - well gud as it takes audio clips as well as video with audio. deffo get a big memory card 4 it tho, the biggest i could find woz 128mb 4 mine

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well im going to get one in the morning just going to be a cheapo and get the cheapest need to save some cash for my springs and stuff so hapefully get some pics of my new rims up tomorrow

1 - 11 of 11 Posts