Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In corsa combo we have the steering adjustable in distance to the driver? I know that in Astra G if there is one, do you know what pieces change or if you can put the Astra one? the astra G steering wheels are worth us without adapting anything, I attest that I am wearing the astra irmscher

·
Registered
297 Posts
Cool to have it but its the most useless thing ever made. Unless you are really small or have t-rex arms i guess.

Im not sure if Astra G has EPS or hydraulic or electro-hydraulic steering. In Corsa C there is EPS, and it has some sort of arrangement on the steering shaft/column for torque sensor and electric motor coupling. Im not sure you can easily swap steering columns while keeping the power steering.

I know for a fact there is a height adjustable steering column for Corsa C, but dont know if it has depth adjustment or not. Perhaps you can check the manual?

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
I'm quite sure the C and Combo can only be adjusted for height (reach) and NOT depth (rake), if it is the adjustable model.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
As above, unfortunately the Astra G power steering system is completely different to the Corsa so you cant just swap the column.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts