Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanted to know where u can buy the proper colours of a black c? can u use the paints from halfords to do small jobs like the boot handle ?

also....where where can u buy painting laquer

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
vxc said:
just wanted to know where u can buy the proper colours of a black c? can u use the paints from halfords to do small jobs like the boot handle ?

also....where where can u buy painting laquer
u'll get everything in halfords mate.

Primer, laquer etc

ur C will either be a black solid or black metalic. Depending when it wqas made.

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
if you want a real good match go to your local motor factors and get them to mix you some spray paint(in a can) they will get a perfect match for you.cheaper than buying cans from vaux as well :wink:

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
can u use these cans u buy to spray like the front bumper? or would u just beeter taking to get it sprayed...as would presume alot of cans being used

S

·
0 Posts
If your spraying the whole front bumper I'd say take it to a bodyshop.

I don't think I'd be able to do the whole front bumper in cans and get a good finish! But it could be done if your good at spraying! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
vxc said:
can u use these cans u buy to spray like the front bumper? or would u just beeter taking to get it sprayed...as would presume alot of cans being used
it would probably cost you the same ammount in cans and prep stuff as taking it to a bodyshop so i would personally get it done by a pro

·
Registered
23 Posts
place in coatbridge mate called scott paints, they do all and will colour match for you to got perfect match for black sapphire c a while ago was about 5 or 6 quid

·
Premier Member, Summer Feature Car 2014
4,269 Posts
I have an o1 red corsa is it just a solid colour ? does that mean that it doesn't need a coat of laquer when ya spray something?? or do you allways need a laquer when spraying??

1 - 9 of 9 Posts