Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As we all know the subject, do you think that tomorrow they will force us to withdraw the corsa? They can also accuse that we do not have a head airbag, or cameras to upload trips to twitch and other nonsense, for Spain in fact we already have some areas that a DTI can not enter, or areas of the style of an electric car pay less parking, such as Are these songs in the UK? I am sorry to say that I am glad that you left the EU, bottomless pit of rats that will end up extinction faster than faster, hopefully Spain will also leave tomorrow

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
At some point in the future I am pretty sure they will force us to stop using our old cars. Not sure when or what will happen to all the classic cars that are on the roads when this happens?
There are some towns in the uk where it is only full EV vehicles allowed now and others that you have to pay to enter if you have an older petrol or diesel vehicle. Some have banned all diesels except for deliveries and then that's only between late night/early morning times. Others have made town centers fully no vehicles at all.
I can see the EU falling apart after a few more years, if Covid hadn't of happened then that would have been a lot sooner.

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
With regard to vaccination….
You don’t have to have it if you want in my view.
But if you don’t have it then they away vulnerable people and who could be close to someone vulnerable.

Australia saying he can’t visit and him kicking off is a bit like complaining you’ve not been let on the nightclub because you’ve got no ID.

Not sure we should’ve left the EU… seems we have created a labour shortage in low paid care and hospitality jobs which are below the earning threshold set by Home Office/Immigration and now I can’t get my espresso on time and Old Mrs Hubbard’s carer can only come twice a year.

But as with politicians and politics they’re all largely as bad as each other and so far removed from real life so shrug.

·
Super Moderator
8,660 Posts
just my opinion :ROFLMAO:

the thread title, the post and then the pic, make no sense to me, but then not many if any of your threads/ posts make any sense to me :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
jewels, Novak might not be able to win another Aus Open because he doesn't want to be penetrated by a little ***** in his arm. No-one is throwing him into a Correctional Facility where he might receive a bigger ***** somewhere else. I am (as a strange consequence of Brexit and Covid) having to demonstrate to Spain that I can pass theory and practical examinations in driving a car, even though I have driven in Spain and France for several decades - with steering wheels on the correct (left) side of the car. I accept this. It's a consequence of what has happened. My teardrops for Novak are too small to carry a virus.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I didn't realize "pr1ck" was blocked by the forum auto-adminstration :D
because it is a tax since yesterday, if any word comes out blocked you have a fine of 20 shillings Swiss vases of 1920
xD

pay or hire a hitman that now appear on youtube

the crisis

xD

1 - 8 of 8 Posts