Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
going to finally buy my door speakers today (i think if its not to hard to fit them?)
can anyone give me a quick list of what ill need to fit these? and also is it a quick job of take the old speakers out and put the new ones in?
cheers

·
Registered
7,877 Posts
going to finally buy my door speakers today (i think if its not to hard to fit them?)
can anyone give me a quick list of what ill need to fit these? and also is it a quick job of take the old speakers out and put the new ones in?
cheers
you need:
-speakers
-adapters (autoleads make them they cost about£10)
-torx screwdriver (its either t20 or t25)
-patience
its also helpfull if you have the little white clips as these can break easily

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
do you no the code number for the autoleads? or when i go in halfords later, what do i ask for?
thanks

·
Registered
7,070 Posts
you don't need an adaptor lol waste of money. use just cut the original cones out of the standard speakers and use the surrounds as a mount to fit your speaker. it's simple all you need is a stanley knife and a jigsaw

·
Registered
7,877 Posts
you don't need an adaptor lol waste of money. use just cut the original cones out of the standard speakers and use the surrounds as a mount to fit your speaker. it's simple all you need is a stanley knife and a jigsaw
sod that for the sake of a little under £10 i bought the adapter and kept the standard speakers for when i sell the car

1 - 7 of 7 Posts