Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know anything about fitting double din's? as the corsa c stock head unit has that is a double DIN i didnt want to put in a new HU and hav 2 look at a big bit of fascia. so to fix this im saving for a double din but before i do i would like to know if its even possible, how simple it is and whether its worth it.

·
Registered
35,110 Posts
im waiting for the fascia tutorial bro coz i will need it when i get my £700 double din :)
why bother with creating a tutorial on fitting a fascia? its only a point of clipping in place :| no point in making one as they can be bought for 40 quid ;)

·
Registered
182 Posts
i would obviously rather buy a £200 pound one but people keep telling me not too and u get wat u pay for.... i dno wat to get

·
Registered
35,110 Posts
i would obviously rather buy a £200 pound one but people keep telling me not too and u get wat u pay for.... i dno wat to get
this is a temporary solution until ive got the cash to buy the one i actually want ;) quality is pretty good though even if it could do with being a bit louder :look:

·
Registered
35,110 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
D3RV thats the one i think im going to go for mate!! reading the specifications sounds really good and looks a nice screen! Another reason im probly going to get it is because Number of Pixel: 336,960 pixels
thats clearly better than the 200,000 odd in the cheaper screens!
cant wait to get it =)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts