Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What you all doing easter weekend?? Anything special planned, as most people get the friday and monday off so your getting a loooooooong weekend!

I ain't doing much fri and sat but going to Gatecrasher on the sunday night in Sheffield, which is gonna be bangin!!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Not doing much mate....

got the whole next week of work too :D

Prob go to cinema a few times, maybe alton towers.

Playing footy on sunday

Oh and wash the car :lol:

·
Registered
417 Posts
fit ma wheels n wash it if the weather is ok. ive got all week off as well :D ill be getting ma car ready for donny n ill get some pics to so i should have them on t site next week!!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ScottC said:
fit ma wheels n wash it if the weather is ok. ive got all week off as well :D ill be getting ma car ready for donny n ill get some pics to so i should have them on t site next week!!
Kool mate, deffo get some pix up! You've just gotta have your fingers crossed that the weather next weekend will be good now for Donny.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ScottC said:
Yeah hopefully it will be.You going to donny?Still got to find out how to put pics up?
Nar not going to donny, 1st show I'll be at will be PV2004 in June.

If you take some pix, just mail them to me at my fotki account ([email protected]) with your username so I know who the pix are off and I'll host the pix for you so you can post them on here. :)

·
Registered
599 Posts
Pro Stressin

Ill be pro stressin over easter i forgot all about it and its messed up my delivery on my spoiler, morette twin headlight and suspension!!!! also my wheels aswell!!! my cheque will not of cleared by next thursday dumb ass HSBC so ill have 3 days to buy some mirrors from somewhere is scott B still selling his does anyone know????

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: Pro Stressin

dave said:
Ill be pro stressin over easter i forgot all about it and its messed up my delivery on my spoiler, morette twin headlight and suspension!!!! also my wheels aswell!!! my cheque will not of cleared by next thursday dumb ass HSBC so ill have 3 days to buy some mirrors from somewhere is scott B still selling his does anyone know????
Yer Scottb's still selling his mate, have a look in the for sale section or PM him.

·
Registered
771 Posts
well today ive just fitted my new exhaust n cleaned the car, so da weekend will be a tinkering one 2 get everything ok on da car 8)

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sweeny said:
well today ive just fitted my new exhaust n cleaned the car, so da weekend will be a tinkering one 2 get everything ok on da car 8)
What zorst you gone for Sweeny??

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
If the sun puts in an appearance, I might tinker with the car.

Then I'll go watch Aresnal tonk us one at SJP. Typical, Henry get's a bad back and still manages a hat-trick :eek: Hope he's knackered tomorrow, or it'll be long faces all round up here :cry:

Not to worry though, a couple of beers and all will be forgotten! 8)

·
Registered
767 Posts
Im bumping this thread purley because its almost Easter and theres no point in starting another thread right?

So whats everyone doing?

Havent got a clue what I'm doing. Was told by my manager i get to have a day off next week. He will probably say friday but i get that off anyway so i will take thursday off too! Long weekend :heelclick:

·
Banned
5,253 Posts
Im bumping this thread purley because its almost Easter and theres no point in starting another thread right?

So whats everyone doing?

Havent got a clue what I'm doing. Was told by my manager i get to have a day off next week. He will probably say friday but i get that off anyway so i will take thursday off too! Long weekend :heelclick:
Instant infraction for bumping a thread over 6 months old.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.