Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Does anyone know if a standard manual clutch kit is used on the easytronic box please?

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
Yes as far as i know. Its a manual gearbox with the easytronic unit bolted to were the selector normally goes.

·
Registered
457 Posts
As Liviu says the Easy chronic uses a different thickness clutch plate so be sure to order the clutch for that box and not a manual.... I'm unsure what difference it would make though

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Still worth double-checking with a message or email that you have the S-A box. I just bought a Sachs clutch and CSC for my Focus - entered my reg # (fine), even messaged that it was 2006 LX, 1.6 100hp not the 115hp Zetec - they arrived and I had the clutch swap booked. Because this always happens to me, I had another weblook the night before and found out the CSC changed in Feb 2006 and my Focus was Dec 2006. I got to the garage first thing in the morning, they had to get a (costlier, local) LUK CSC but at least I saved days with my car hogging a ramp and was also able to return an unopened CSC for a full refund.

TL;DR - even the reg plate Correct! tick isn't a guarantee that it's flagged up an S-A box.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts