Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, I’ve got a 1.2 2002 Easytronic Corsa C. When I turn the key (with foot on brake) there’s nothing at all and it’s not turning over...just flashing ‘N’ on the dash. I realised that when I took the handbrake off with the selector in neutral, the car’s actually in gear.
I’ve uncovered the port on the actuator, wound it clockwise until the clutch released but it still won’t start.

It’s got a brand new battery in and we’ve checked all of the usual suspects, including putting a new crankshaft position sensor in. I have no brake lights either. There are no engine codes coming up.

Does anyone have any clues as to what it may be? Thank you!

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Welcome to ccuk. The flashing "F" is a dread for easychronic owners, so at least you haven't got that. The best thing I can suggest to start with is to have a read through previous threads. I've organized the search by reverse date

The reason being that a PM to, say, enderbyeddie is more likely to get a reply than someone who had a problem in 2008 and almost certainly has moved on. Some of the people here in the last two years knew as much as anyone about these transmissions.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts