Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got an engine warning light P0141 code which is apparently related to an o2 sensor which one would be the culprit as apparently there's two.
The car in question is a 2005 Z10XEP corsa

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
More useful people than I will chip in but, in the first instance, I'd recommend that you do a pedal test to confirm that the same code is returned
Generic OBD2 devices are ok - I have one myself - but a specific reader like Opcom (or the freebie pedal test) will tell you Corsa-C specifics. Likely it will confirm P0141 (and perhaps more) but it's worth doing.

This recent thread might be worth a read

but, before you rush out to buy a sensor, update the thread with findings and details. For instance, are you getting any rough running, poor starting, "switch off for a few minutes and it's fine again" type of thing. If not, a couple of easies that occur to me are (1) if you've recently had the exhaust replaced and (2) if you're the recent, nth owner and this code has never been cleared after the problem was fixed.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Check for exhaust leaks before the second sensor and before back box. had this recently, flexi had split and leaking at centre box.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts