Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an ecu i need the security code for can somone put a link below to the relevent place to buy the relevent thing i have to get. Heard opcom v1.39 but cant find one.

Thank you

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Do you have 1000€ plus to get tool for ecu security read? Yes no that is the choice now. No more b....it.

·
Registered
2005 Corsa C 1.0 Life
101 Posts
Do you have 1000€ plus to get tool for ecu security read? Yes no that is the choice now. No more b....it.
I thought OpCom could rip security codes from the extended PIDs?

Could always get a generic Tech2 clone, but I'm not advising on exactly how to make that work because it's somewhat illegal and against forum rules

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
My mistake. If it's only a ecu then opcom is no good. If it's a full ecu kit then it can be done with opcom via the instruments eeprom.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
No opcom nor any tech2 will get security code from that ecu. Cheapest would probably be an carprog but haven’t seen one working on that ecu.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yh i got the full ecu kit. I installed it all today. And the car now revs and runs fine. Although i do have the spanner light on now and gives code 0530 i think it was and couple others not entirly sure till i scan it but the 0530 refers to air con which my car dosnt have??? I also have a key to open door and key to start car 🤔

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
You need to change the variant config to say air con not present. The kits come from a car with AC.

You need opcom with corrected matching firmware and software. Pull the code from the instruments and use it to change variant config if required.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts