Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was goin up to my mates on friday nite and there's this nice straight bit of road where the corsa likes to stretch its legs a wee bit but fortunately that nite i was in no hurry, i got near to the end of the straight and this cavalier 1.7D pulled rite out infront of me from a farm road and accelerated or rather didn't accelerate to the scary speed of 30mph. luckily i was only doin 63ish so the anchors had time to slow me down and i avoided sittin in the back seat next to the owners dog (who had it's head poking outta the window) ...

but the thing is it must've been deliberate coz this as a longish straight with no cars except my bright blue corsa on it... same thing happend prior to this when my mate was flying up the same bit of road in his astra turbo and a car pulled out infront of him. luckily for him there was no traffic coming the other way as he was doin over a ton he had to swerve onto the other side of the road to avoid the car...

i mean shldn't this guy be reported? i forgot to take his plate as i got such a fright, and was so annoyed i just slammed her down into third at the next possible and safe opportunity and overtook in my 1.0l (it was downhill so it didn't take long lol)...

what a moron

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.