Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey peeps, ive got this really weird problem with my electric windows, as you all probably know if you hold the switch down for more than a second or so the window will automatically fully go down even when you let go of the button. My problem is sometimes my windows dont do this, sometimes they do, some times one window will do it and the other side wont :err:, its not a massive problem, but its really bugging me.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Liam.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Its a corsa problem! I'm pretty sure most people will have got this at some stage :lol:
If it keeps going up then automatically back down just keep tapping your window switch so it nudges back up, eventually it'll realise that nothing is blocking it from going all the way up on its own!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply but thats not what i mean lol, ill try and explain it differently. Normally if you hold your window button down for more than a second or so the window will automatically go all the way down or all the way up and you dont have to hold the button down while it does this. The problem with my windows are this sometimes does not work, i have to keep my finger held down for the whole time the window is moving, but sometimes it does work, or sometimes it only works on one of the windows, its like every time i turn my ignition on the car decides which window is going to work properly that day, if any lol

·
Registered
635 Posts
Okay maybe your automatic up/down needs resetting.

With your electrics on/engine on, make sure your windows are all the way up to the top. Then press up on both the passenger side and drivers side buttons (the ones on the driver's door) and hold for about 5 seconds. This resets the windows if you've disconnected your battery recently or anything like that :)

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How you know that i dont have a clue lol, but thanks, yeh ive been diisconecting it loads fitting amp, head unit etc so ill give it a go.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts