Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys , my 2002 pre facelift corsa has had electrical problems , when driving down the road all the dash electrics etc stop working and the car keeps running until you turn it off and then when you go to restart it , it starts but then cuts out after waiting a while the car will start/work again anyone had this problem or know anything to help me with this thanks :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
hi guys , my 2002 pre facelift corsa has had electrical problems , when driving down the road all the dash electrics etc stop working and the car keeps running until you turn it off and then when you go to restart it , it starts but then cuts out after waiting a while the car will start/work again anyone had this problem or know anything to help me with this thanks :)
Hi I've got the same problem have you managed to rectify the problem as I havent

·
Super Moderator
8,324 Posts
ya best sticking to ya own thread you have made, this is an old thread, that never had an outcome.

·
Registered
3 Posts
ya best sticking to ya own thread you have made, this is an old thread, that never had an outcome.
Thanks for the advice Andy-v

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.