Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i no there been posts bout this but cannot seem to find them was wondering if you could tell me where about the elegance falls in to which spec's are best also is £5295 a good price for a 2003 elegance wit 29000 on the clock thanks

·
Registered
19,365 Posts
R I P O F F

mate its probably worth about £2900

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
isnt elegance basically SRi Spec without the sport bits?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
absolutly jack sh1t lol its comin from a dealer its 4 my fiance but he has a 52 plate clio on hp so we gotta go through a dealer n coz he onli 19 wel goot look @ things under £5000 ish

·
Registered
19,857 Posts
hey guys i no there been posts bout this but cannot seem to find them was wondering if you could tell me where about the elegance falls in to which spec's are best also is £5295 a good price for a 2003 elegance wit 29000 on the clock thanks
That is a rip off! You can buy mine if you want 1.2 twinport 21k miles and it is a 55plate 2005 reg for 5.5k ono PM if you are interested ;)

·
Registered
73 Posts
I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole!

As everyone else here has said - total rip off! And you should go back to the dealer and tell them that!

Can I ask - is this a main Vauxhall dealer or just a general dealer?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
its commin form lookers so it aint even a vauxhall dealer is there any way we can get shut of his clio so we dont have to go thru a big dealer to sort out the hp ?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Well there's your problem - lookers! lol!

The only way you can do it without worrying about the hp is to do one of the following:

1. Sell the car for the same amount outstanding on your HP (highly unlikely)

2. Go to bank, get loan - enough to pay off HP and buy new car, go somewhere better and cheaper than lookers who won't rip you off, buy new car!

Or, try going to a main dealer and see if they can finance the new car and the old car together. I know the dealers I got my new car from managed to do it so I'm technically still paying off the outstanding loan I had on my old car in with the finance on this one. (If that makes sense)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts