Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have just baught a corsa 1.2i Ls. its not very fast so i would like to modify the engine to improve hp. i have a full bodykit and m3 mirrors etc and the interior is sorted. has anyone got any ideas on the engine to increase hp and acceleration. i have about £700 to spend.

thanks

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
63625 said:
i have just baught a corsa 1.2i Ls. its not very fast so i would like to modify the engine to improve hp. i have a full bodykit and m3 mirrors etc and the interior is sorted. has anyone got any ideas on the engine to increase hp and acceleration. i have about £700 to spend.

thanks
1.2 LS ? i am guessing u have a corsa b?? if so ,t hen id save a few hundred more and maybe get urself an engine conversion..

if its a corsa c, thetres not really that much u can do..specially since u have a 1.2.

decent panel filter, zorst system, diblas intake etc would make a bit of improvemtn but ur lookin at spening ur 700 on **** all.

·
Registered
690 Posts
GoldPenguin said:
don't laugh daz. virtually all of us are in the same boat... why did i buy a f**king 1.2 :(
I know the feeling! I should have gone for the SRi but the 0% finance swung it for me!

·
Registered
729 Posts
W_Bros said:
:lol:

ohh. 1.2 i have one of those too... :oops: 1 years free insurance at the time tempted me to get one :)
Exactly! I love the corsa but I'm seriously wishing I'd now bought the SRi ! Maybe next year! :lol:

D

·
0 Posts
GoldPenguin said:
don't laugh daz. virtually all of us are in the same boat... why did i buy a f**king 1.2 :(
Cheep insurance....
Build up about 3ish years NCB then drop a 2ltr in the baby :thumbs: - Kitted car and speed ;)

^^ Well thats my plan anyways...

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
When you break a car in Feb, then write it off in Dec, Insurance companies like to shaft you big time. Free insurance mmmmmmmmm? Let me think? It was actually cheaper to buy a brand new 1l the to try and insure a 3 yr old Astra 1.4!

Cakeyboy, you can get 0% on the SRi cos I am still considering a change, and was offered it last Thursday!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts