Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey,

i need to get my standard 1.0L faster,

mods gotta be subtle, so it don't look fast...

i know it's a dumb idea, but there's a story behind my madness... if anyone's sufficiently interested i may post it later

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
lol, well it wont look fast dont worry about that, get urself a 1.4i engine then itll be faster wont it.I aint a mechanic but i sure as hell know ud have to spend alot of money to make it faster than a 1.2 and to be honest its not worth it mate.

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Any ipcs of the ecotek Scott? I fancied one of these. Do you notice a difference in either performance or fuel consumption?

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ScottC said:
Ive got a 1L ive put a induction kit and a ecotek valve that makes it a bit faster.
fast enough to outstrip a 1.2sxi tho?

thing is he got all cocky about ]just[/u] beating me in a bit of a 'drag race' and he just beat me... i had a near full tank, and he had basically no petrol left... if it wasn't for the vast amount of petrol i had, it would've been neck n neck i'm guessin. driving skill prevails once again lol

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
shayman said:
hey,

i need to get my standard 1.0L faster than my mates 1.2sxi,

mods gotta be subtle, so it don't look fast...

i know it's a dumb idea, but there's a story behind my madness... if anyone's sufficiently interested i may post it later
er, :lol:

1ltrs are **** and have no tuning potential at all....

tell u wat, race him downhill.. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ScottC said:
Fu*k off :x 1Ls are ok theres nothing wrong with them
i agree... ur one looks sweet aswell scottc...

i'll beat him yet tho...even if it means covering the air intake :lol:

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Ther's nowt wrong with a 1L apart from the performance. trust me I know first hand.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
nah im sorry to be nasty here but i gotta agree 1l are ****, i mean a 1.2 is bad enough but i can imagine a 1l is painfull, altho its still a corsa and i like corsas.

·
Registered
417 Posts
C4RSA said:
nah im sorry to be nasty here but i gotta agree 1l are sh*t, i mean a 1.2 is bad enough but i can imagine a 1l is painfull, altho its still a corsa and i like corsas.
Not when you know what to do to them and know how to drive.

·
Registered
972 Posts
I popped the bonnet on one of my m8's 1L Active, I asked him where his Engine had gone. There didnt seem to be a lot there to see. Save ya cash for a SRi :D Or stick a tank of Shell Optimax in it, decently set up cone induction kit with a good cold air supply and aslong as his is standard then ya in with a small chance.

·
Registered
417 Posts
ka$h said:
Any ipcs of the ecotek Scott? I fancied one of these. Do you notice a difference in either performance or fuel consumption?
Ka$h here is the pics you asked for soz it took so long.

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Cheers mate, I thought they were two part systems, or am I misreading something?

Also, I take it that it was easy enough to fit. Yes?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts