Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this sounds completely bizarre but my cat came in injured in the house this morning with its tail bleeding, later in the day i lifted up my bonnet as cars got loads of that condensation mayo under the oil car to be greeted with blood and scratches over the top of my engine and now needing a couple of rubber hoses which makes me think i drove my car with the cat under the bonnet.

Does anyone have any ideas how i can get out the scrathes as the engine looks old and neglected now?

I might get pics up tomorrow in the daylight if i can be bothered

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
lmao! you were running about with a cat in ur bonnet! if that actually happened i cant describe how unlikely that is lol. you must have locked it in there by accident! haha! poor *******

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
its only z14xep engine so there is plenty of room for it to get up to the top, i feel really bad tbh as cat's tail is drooped and she keeps lsing balance.

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
:lol:

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

evidence she was there

what i want to get rid of, i am sure i will get them out

blood splattered TB

blood spots on the side

there we go guys

·
Registered
23,420 Posts
the little thing done some damgea, bonnet looks like it would need a respray as its down to bare metal

as for the marks on the engine, prob not much you can do but replace it

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
the little thing done some damgea, bonnet looks like it would need a respray as its down to bare metal

as for the marks on the engine, prob not much you can do but replace it
bonnet won't need respray as thats actually her fur. camera quality ftl.
I am still shocked that she managed to get there in the first place and the only time i drove my car that day was down the bypass for 30 mins to blast out mayo crap

1 - 20 of 35 Posts