Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

F*cking thiefing b*stards!

2K views 63 replies 27 participants last post by  rad_brad 
#1 ·
well after a week away i have now returned, although not all good

on my travels home from training i stopped off to see a lovely lady and have a laugh

unfortunatly on returning to my car after a great afternoon i find it isnt unlocking as i walk up to it, get close to find the handles been forced open

look inside to find sub, amp, headunit (including fascia!), suitcase, backpack and all cds gone

call the police and get it reported but im sure ill never see things again

and despite the 100 odd mile trip back with a squeeking strut brace and no music im still smiling and glad to be back on here:)

thanks to everyone that has kept me a lil saner today as well

and a big thanks to that lovely lady as im still smiling despite all of that crap:):kiss:

#5 ·
Only positive way to look at this is to hope the money they make selling your stuff goes towards a fatal crack overdose :bye:

Sorry to hear it mate :(

#13 ·
Surely the de-lock would have prevented the handle being forced open. Did you double lock?

#20 ·
again much appreciated:)

if you need to know the part numbers for a rear handle off a 5 door and a meriva electric boot handle let me know
cheers mate, had david mention it to me earlier so mabe something to look into

Glad to keep you sane hun, and i did have a great day before that :)

keep happy hun and im always here for ya
i know ya are:) and was one hell of a good day:)

#27 ·
omg! *******s!

Cant belive this brad!, atleast the seats are still there! lol

Get those windows tinted NOW!:p

#28 ·
hello, a bit off topic and sorry for straying, but Woo suggested using the rear door handle off a 5 door model, and obviously these dont have a locking cylinder integrated, would it be a straight swap from one door to the other? thinks this is a really good idea; cheers!

#32 ·
you might get it back.
i had my car broken into this christmas gone and they stole a few presents etc, the police didnt even show and phoned me up 2 days after and said there was nothing they could do. They phoned me up last week saying they had cought the lad and hes in court this week......but he wont say what he's done with me stuff:banghead:

#37 ·
same place we went on thursday?

it seems busy there!

#39 ·
jeusus, u think some1 seen it thuseday and when they seen it again went for it?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.