Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
one of my back fog bulbs have blown on my facelift corsa, tried to replace it!
removed the bottom screw...wots next?
i hope i dnt need to remove the bumper!
please let me know..thanx!!

·
Registered
35,110 Posts
Facelifts only have one Rear fog that actually works mate ;) simple.

1. Remove bottom screw from right side of car
2. Find the wires behind the arch liner and swist towards the bumper
3. Pull out connector and replace

Mart :thumbs:

·
Registered
35,110 Posts
mine has two fog light lens there, but you will probably find only one has a bulb :look: mine certainly does

·
Registered
5,444 Posts
my mate has a facelift with 2 foggy's... cant you just put your hand up the back... seems 2 be alot of room:)

·
Registered
35,110 Posts
my mate has a facelift with 2 foggy's... cant you just put your hand up the back... seems 2 be alot of room:)
yep, once the screws at bottom of arch liner are taken out, gives easy access to the fogs ;)

you can fit 2 in there, theres a tutorial on it, and iirc some facelifts even came with 2 working fogs
im pretty sure your right actually. iirc Missing_Pilot's C has 2 :look:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
o orite ok..so u really ment to only have 1?
if i were to put 2 back fogs can i just put a bulb in?...or do i need to do some kind of wiring?

·
Registered
35,110 Posts
o orite ok..so u really ment to only have 1?
if i were to put 2 back fogs can i just put a bulb in?...or do i need to do some kind of wiring?
strange this one mate, as some facelifts do have rear fogs on both sides, and some dont.

If you do have them on both sides, undo bottom screw under the arch and it will give you access to them. Once the arch liner is pulled back you should be able to find out if you do have them both sides. As said though, if only one, its pretty much going to be on the right side of the car ;)

·
Registered
5,444 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts