Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody have a list of all factory available rims for the corsa c/ barina? in Australia there only seems to be 4 choices
steely with hub cap, 14 inch 5 spoke, SRI 7 Spoke, and SRI 5 spoke.

personally i think the 14 inch 5 spoke is clean wish i could find something similar in 16inch

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
In the UK there was quite a few rims available from new from the 14" steel up to the 17" alloy with a fair amount of choice in style in each size.
Then there are a lot from other model Vauxhalls that will also fit straight on plus all the Irmscher rims.
Here is a few I have had over the years.
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Wheel Tire Sky Car Vehicle
Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
In the UK, the 16" SRi alloy was fitted to the C and I currently have them on my Combo (fitted with 195/45/16 as standard). Mine are (not by me) sprayed pink; they would normally be silver
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle

The Opel Corsa D was only sold in Aus for a year, so a hard find for you, but those 4-studs fit fine. An ET40 (the C is 44) makes them stick out a little more, but looks good for it and has no handling drawbacks. I had some 16" facelift SRi wheels in repsrayed black with D-size 55 tyres which rubbed a little in certain circs (cheap lowering look!) but no real problems and fitting 45s would give no issues
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Car Automotive side-view mirror

I still have the C SXi std 15" with 185/55/15s (all weather tyres)
Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Car Automotive side-view mirror

and, in Malaga, some Corsa D 15" (ET40 again) with summer tyres
Wheel Automotive side-view mirror Tire Car Vehicle

Ordinarily, these would have 185/65/15s but the seller also had a C and they have correct 55s on them.

Tigra 17" Pentas will work, and 4-stud Meriva. This is an alloys catalogue listed on ebay that I keep a watch on. The last page might interest you. There are also Irmscher alloys that you can look up

1 - 5 of 5 Posts