Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
10,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,
i thought i might aswel take a few decent pics of my car and the wheels i had put on about 3weeks ago. There not the best pics as it was rainin but still got a few good snaps in.

before anyone says, yes there's a dirty dent on the rear driverside corner, thats from the work of my ex and her baseball ball bat, i've been meaning to get it sorted for ages but not had a chance, So the cars going in the bodyshop to have the dent taken out and have the colour code, front and rear bumpers resprayed and maybe have the boot smoothed too.
Apart from that the cars pretty much fineshed on the outside, all i need is to have my irmy brows sprayed, get smoked side repeaters, tint rear fogs and paint the calipers yellow, then start on the inside.

thats enough of me typing,
1st my favourite pic from last week

And Now Today

And Finally to finish off

Comments and Opinions Welcomed

Thanks for looking

Sunny

·
Registered
16,413 Posts
Looking lovely mate!

Loving the monkey pic too lol

Get a rolling pic would look the nuts!

·
Registered
6,570 Posts
They are absolutely stunning m8 real nice and pics are good aswell...are you at any shows would be good to get a closer look at your car looks spot on

question though what side skirts are they are they stabdards just C/C???

·
Registered
11,385 Posts
I really dont want to like these alloys as they are not the sort of alloys I normally go for but I do like them !

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Looks good mate :)

·
Registered
182 Posts
^ agree with that member the car deserves a feature on the site.
i've seen this car on the road and looks totally stunning especialy watching them wheels move at night.
nice pictures of your sexy car shame theres no pics of your sexy self :woops:
nice work on the car :doublethumbs:

·
Registered
10,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Looking lovely mate!

Loving the monkey pic too lol

Get a rolling pic would look the nuts!
cheers mate, yup will get a rolling image soon :D

They are absolutely stunning m8 real nice and pics are good aswell...are you at any shows would be good to get a closer look at your car looks spot on

question though what side skirts are they are they stabdards just C/C???
Hi mate, thanks for the comment, ive not been to any shows, but Trax maybe my 1st show......the sidekirts are Irmscher mate :doublethumbs:
Amazin, how much was the irmch grill. ???
i got mine from irmscher-bit.com
heres the link mate: http://www.irmscher-bits.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=25_30&products_id=176
sunny ur car is looking wicked, im loving it bro!!
Cheers Anish, sill alot to do, cant wait to see your car :D

·
Registered
10,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
love this car so much, imo defo has to be a feature, good work man
^ agree with that member the car deserves a feature on the site.
i've seen this car on the road and looks totally stunning especialy watching them wheels move at night.
nice pictures of your sexy car shame theres no pics of your sexy self :woops:
nice work on the car :doublethumbs:
cheers guy for the comment on the feature, my goal is to have it featured but theres too much competition at the moment so dont see anyone picking my car, plus the interior is not done. But hope it does get featured :D
And Nikki lol you cheeky gal, next time you spot me in london, come over and sy hi :D

·
Registered
19,722 Posts
Nice monkey

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Looks sweet

·
Registered
14,089 Posts
Do luv your car sunny after all the convo's we have its has turned out amazing :)

Luv the monkey pic :lol:

·
Registered
6,225 Posts
Bloody lush mate.

I love it :thumbs:

I want ur spoiler :lol:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts