Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Didn't think there was that many different colours!! Charcoal, Grey, Matt Chrome, Metallic Charcoal and Black!

Think you'd be best to go into your local vauxhall dealer and ask them which colour will go into your corsa, as I think it depends on what year your corsa is. Think pre-2002 52 places it was a different colour to what it is post-2002 52.

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Most likely the grey (not chrome) one, depending on the colour of your dash of course. I was in a courtesy car the other day that had the charcoal one in it. I didn't even know the made one until last thursday :)

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cheers guyz, went to my local vauxhall dealer, guy was well safe, said he'd order in all of them so i can match the one i want with my console, now thats the first nice thing dat vauxhall have done!

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeh it was the matt chrome one, for 25quid, also comes wid da lead to go from the headunit controls to the ISO

·
Registered
8,363 Posts
How long did it take your dealer to get them in??????

What lead did it come with???

Would I still need to order an ISO adaptor lead to connect up my after market stereo???????

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wasup djscotie, well i ordered it on a saturday, and it was in by wednesday (coz they ordered it monday morning)

duno the name of the lead, but my connections all messy coz i bort a wire for my steering controls. but the ISO adapter that came with the fascia is needed, my old one is lieing on my bedroom floor coz i used that 1, no need for my old 1. u can keep it for sentimental reasons tho :lol:

·
Registered
8,363 Posts
Cheers corsav

I will pop in the local vauxhall dealer and order my fascia kit.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts