Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since i wired up my speakers i have had this whining alterntor noise coming through them. I have tried a loom isolator on the speakers RCA's, tried running a seperate RCA cable for them through the middle of the car not under anything. Does anyone have any other ideas i could try? I have my power and remote cables are down the left side of the car, speakers down the middle and RCA's down the right if thats useful at all?

Cheers

·
Registered
276 Posts
yea ive got the same problem atm, so im just runiing a sub as it does pick up the alterntor noise!

if you find a way round it let us no please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since i wired up my speakers i have had this whining alterntor noise coming through them. I have tried a loom isolator on the speakers RCA's, tried running a seperate RCA cable for them through the middle of the car not under anything. Does anyone have any other ideas i could try? I have my power and remote cables are down the left side of the car, speakers down the middle and RCA's down the right if thats useful at all?

Cheers

·
Registered
276 Posts
anyone???

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
right boys i had the same prob as i had the wires running down the door sills you can leave the power cable there but all other wires put down the centre of the car as down the door sill there are wires which you are getting feedback from
hope this helps
let me know or for more help pm me

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.