Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Firstly i have a Pioneer double din hu i no longer need (FH-P80BT):

It has bluetooth handsfree, music streaming, iPod compatible, remote control. too many features to list! comes with all wiring needed for a corsa, as well as cage and removal keys. only things i don't have are facia adaptor for corsa, and the microphone for the handsfree. both of these are easy to get cheaply though. it's a brilliant hu but i changed the plans for my car so only a vaux hu will do for me :\ its in as new condition as was only fitted for a couple of months.

i'm after £150 delivered for this.

next i have some white sxi/sri dials w/red needles. this is just the mats and needles for sale, not the whole cluster. they are in excellent condition with no snapped needles etc.

im looking for £20 delivered for these?

next i have some part worn 280mm discs and pads. i can do one of two things here, as i have discs, pads, and caliper carriers, so i can either do the discs and pads for £40 delivered (they are virtually brand new) or i can include the brackets too (leaving just calipers to make up a full 280mm brake kit) for £100 delivered.
the discs are 4-stud and fit under 16" wheels no problem. a pic of them on my car:

if you have any questions just ask! :)

·
Registered
23,420 Posts
bargin on 280mm discs, i think your price is too low

i think they normally fetch around £200 (for full set up)

·
Registered
151 Posts
seen ur car a few times at blyth when av been driving through.... well smart... free bump

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
did the HU come with the steering control stuff? kinda tempted but its a wee bit over my budget!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.