Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Im debating whether 2 go 4 front and rear morrettes or angel eye headlights and smoked rear lights???

opinions welcome

·
Registered
833 Posts
Looks good mate. If I where you get some bigger wheels, lower it, stieny grille ans sxi rear lights

·
Registered
833 Posts
Oh and get the side strips off as there not doing anything. Peoples doors will hit the side skirts first

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
looks good quite like the kit. Needs bigger wheels, lowering, new rear lights and a replacement accelerator pedal!

·
Registered
4,947 Posts
Wheels aren't big enough and your exhaust looks weird, both don't suit the kit tbh
Don't like the rear lights either, and I'd want that kit smoothing in if it was mine.
Colour code your door handles and remove those rub strips and it'll look 10X better too!

Looks good so far, I'd just make a couple of changes if I were you and it'll be a good un.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Looks good mate. If I where you get some bigger wheels, lower it, stieny grille ans sxi rear lights
i did have a set of 17's 1 time, but unfortunately i had 2 ditch them due 2 driving over a pothole in the road doing 70 and it had cracked the inner part of the rim, it was 2 expensive 2 have put right and also they kept getting punctured i couldnt be botherd with them any longer so i scabbed these 15's off my old car b4 i sold it. yes those lights do look a bit 'chavy' in my case lol, as far as lowering goes it will be lowered soon as i replace the rear bumper and get new alloys

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
looks good quite like the kit. Needs bigger wheels, lowering, new rear lights and a replacement accelerator pedal!
i do have an accelerator pedal lying on the floor in my room lol but i need 2 find some bigger screws 2 fit it on as the 1's supplied are 2 short 4 the small nut 2 screw securely on2

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
bigger wheels or lowered, and with the wheels get them painted black
single out-wardly rolled exhaust, say 3"
suttle spolier, irmy or some kind
new style front lights
black suround sxi rear lights
sri lower front grill
maybe smooth in front splitter
tints
colour code door handles
colour rub strips as it breaks up your crazy side skirts and the rest of the car.
diffrent front grill, chrome looks crap on the blue colour

all that above and in my eyes, you'll have a smart looking c!

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
looks good m8

altho youve done the big things (such as putting on the bodykit etc)

you need to do the small things now which will turn it into a gr8 car
de badge it, colourcoded door handles and boot handles, de-wiper, de-rubstrip it, tint the windows, and then get facelift lights on brows

its the small things that turn an average car into a showcar

1 - 20 of 20 Posts