Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made the box ages ago and never got round to finishing it,so i had the day off on friday so cracked on and got it done just need to re carpet the box for the same material now,doh!:roll:

All together i think it only cost £200 so not massively expensive,oh and i'm using the o.e hu aswell.

Comments welcome

·
Registered
21,641 Posts
Looking good, i like the way you can still use your boot :thumbs:
For a coat but nothing else lol, I wouldnt want any bags rolling around into the sub if that was mine

Looks really good!! :doublethumbs:

·
South West Organiser
3,473 Posts
thats nice mate , i want a small build like that very nice ! have you got any like pics of bulding it etc ?

matt

·
Administrator, Trusted Seller
605,355 Posts
nice mate

we must meet up when it gets warmer/lighter @ night

would be a good meet would ask babybluemaxer & marcus r 2L turbos ftw

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
This is how i want mine only with sub either side and perspex over the amp. whats the white and yellow thing?

Ide also wanna mesh or some **** over the subs as im gonna be using my boot lol.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Looks sweet, trying to decide how to do mine, one idea will take up most/all of the boot with two amps in tow, but something like this, or fitting into the wheel well is also an idea as I like to use my boot space! Can't really decide! I'd suggest putting some ports into your shelf to protect the 6x9's though.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
For a coat but nothing else lol, I wouldnt want any bags rolling around into the sub if that was mine

Looks really good!! :doublethumbs:
Cheers Mike,£30 sub so aint too bothered plus don't do any shoppin in mine.

might do that with mine, v tidy. what size is the sub? & anymore pic's on the design of it, how you did the box etc
Sorry aint really got any build pic tbh,the subs a 10" infinity from Bass Junkies only £30 as for the box i didn't want to pay £180 or how ever much it was for the stealth custom box,it's made from 9mm board from b&q with glass fibre to seal it,then got some fibre fill stuff to create a better bass since it's a small box.

thats nice mate , i want a small build like that very nice ! have you got any like pics of bulding it etc ?

matt
Cheers Matt no sorry aint got any apart from a couple on my phone(it's a crap phone too,lol)

nice mate

we must meet up when it gets warmer/lighter @ night

would be a good meet would ask babybluemaxer & marcus r 2L turbos ftw
Most def,i can't do the cold,lol,must get this together and get some proper photos of the beasts,whens your due to be finished?,:p.

looks good mate :thumbs:
Thanks Jay!

This is how i want mine only with sub either side and perspex over the amp. whats the white and yellow thing?

Ide also wanna mesh or some **** over the subs as im gonna be using my boot lol.
The white and yellow thing is a crossover,sub protector bars are a good idea if you use your boot alot.

Double Post FTL :(
:slap: Lol

tidy ;) want to do something similar with mine but the rear strut brace is in the way :( lols
Ha ha i had that but the other way round ,i made the box then thought i want a rear strut brace,Doh!

Looks sweet, trying to decide how to do mine, one idea will take up most/all of the boot with two amps in tow, but something like this, or fitting into the wheel well is also an idea as I like to use my boot space! Can't really decide! I'd suggest putting some ports into your shelf to protect the 6x9's though.
I would put some holes in it if it was properly sealed boot,but corsas are hardly known for there built quality are they lol.theres about 1/2" gap either side of the parcel shelf:)

Thanks for all your positive comments guys!:yes:

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
that looks well smart and tidy soo much better than a hudge sub and box thrown in
Nice one,Some of the boxs on the market are shocking quality make your own least you know it's pukka then plus i didn't want it to slow me down with the extra weight either but i don't think it'll make it much slower tho,;)

·
Registered
996 Posts
Nice one,Some of the boxs on the market are shocking quality make your own least you know it's pukka then plus i didn't want it to slow me down with the extra weight either but i don't think it'll make it much slower tho,;)
Don't think you need to worry about weight too much with your zlet :). I will wait to see what the sound is like in the Artic before I think about getting the MDF out haha

1 - 20 of 25 Posts