Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
did u not get offered the complete service plan by vaux. costs like £15 a month and you get all your services done free of charge except for stuff like exhausts and tyres

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
did u not get offered the complete service plan by vaux. costs like £15 a month and you get all your services done free of charge except for stuff like exhausts and tyres
I did but cocked up the payments, missed one so they wanted the payment in full so I don't have it anymore. S**t I know but it's done now.

Cheers for the advice, I'll just go with my local one (£130)

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
I did but cocked up the payments, missed one so they wanted the payment in full so I don't have it anymore. S**t I know but it's done now.

Cheers for the advice, I'll just go with my local one (£130)
is it vaux. approved?

·
Registered
9,310 Posts
tis the fourth service you wanna watch out for
i almost fainted when they told me the price, especially when they told me that it was WITHOUT changin the timing belt
deffo i found that out mines due for its 6th now in oct i think another biggy :|

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
deffo i found that out mines due for its 6th now in oct i think another biggy :|
I have tax, service & insurance all in one hit. Going with adrian flux, £714 with alloys, stainless back box, coilovers and an undisclosed body kit which i will be saving for. Not bad since I only crashed it in march & have 0 no claims.

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
yeah, i spoke to the receptionist and she said that every four years or 80000 mile is a very expensive service that could run into 3-400 pounds:eek:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts