Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, here we go, first wheel has been curbed and i knew it was coming sooner or later.

I was in bed, my mum comes in and says "ive had an accident in the car Dave" I said "F*CK OFF" and then she says she has hit the wheel. This is why i dont like her driving my car.

So i now need to find a place that can repair the wheel before 3 weeks time as the car is on a stand in Vauxhalls Ellesmere Port plant. Can anyone recommend a place in the Northwest or as close as?

Cheers, Dave

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
VX-Torque have a stand and they asked for people who wanted to be on and i stepped forward. Said they would happily have me on there.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
she is paying for it, she already said she would

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Yes, here we go, first wheel has been curbed and i knew it was coming sooner or later.

I was in bed, my mum comes in and says "ive had an accident in the car Dave" I said "F*CK OFF" and then she says she has hit the wheel. This is why i dont like her driving my car.

So i now need to find a place that can repair the wheel before 3 weeks time as the car is on a stand in Vauxhalls Ellesmere Port plant. Can anyone recommend a place in the Northwest or as close as?

Cheers, Dave
Hey sorry to here that i live on the wirrial and me and my mates have both used these company's

http://www.scuffs-n-scratches.co.uk/alloy_wheel_repair.asp

and
Alloy Care Systems

Dove Road, Walton, Liverpool, L9 8AT
Tel: 0151 281 9654 Mob: 07799 692995

Matches: alloy wheel repairs

• Mobile Alloy Repair
• Scuffs/Scraped & Kerbed Alloys
• All Areas Serviced
• Full Professional Service
• At Home, Work, Wherever
• Free Estimates & Advice Given

they are both in Liverpool so its not to far for you to go. hope that works let us know how you get on. cheers

tom:doublethumbs:

p.s is your mum paying for the damage??:?

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cheers Tom, I actually found a business card for that alloy care systems. My mates dad works in Hall motors over the water and he said its the same guy who does their alloys and he does a good job. I rang him up yesterday but hes in the Lakes for the weekend and said to ring him back monday morning and he will come out in the afternoon.

Fingers crossed he can do something with it! Yes my mum is paying for the damage, she said if it comes to the crunch and wheel cant be fixed order a new wheel.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Cheers Tom, I actually found a business card for that alloy care systems. My mates dad works in Hall motors over the water and he said its the same guy who does their alloys and he does a good job. I rang him up yesterday but hes in the Lakes for the weekend and said to ring him back monday morning and he will come out in the afternoon.

Fingers crossed he can do something with it! Yes my mum is paying for the damage, she said if it comes to the crunch and wheel cant be fixed order a new wheel.

well at least your note out of pocket. when you at vaxhaull can any one turn up???

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeah its open to the public mate.. not many people know about it though ;)

·
Registered
215 Posts
what is this show mate? is it at the vauxhalls plant? and what date?

might pop over as it only like 2 seconds from mine, can admire your car some more then, :doublethumbs:

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i do have pics of the damage but its on my fone and you cant really see it that well.

Its just a Vauxhall open day in the plant, 15th July it is matey

·
Registered
215 Posts
Its just a Vauxhall open day in the plant, 15th July it is matey[/quote]

oh yeah i went that last year was allright,
ill prob pop in for a bit then,

sorry to hear about your wheel, i make my mum park mine mounted on the curb, :angry:

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I had the guy out today from alloy care systems, says he could repair it but you would see where the repair has been as its hard to blend the colours in as its polished. He said he could recommend someone to me but it would cost £100

I see no point in gettin it repaired by them as i can get a new wheel for £110 with del!

He also recommend alloy wheel wizard who i am trying to get the phone number for now, they would cost roughly 70 quid. I have also just sent an enquiry to scuffs and scratches too.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
cheers mate, i will give them a call if the wheel wizard cant do anything with it :)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts