Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone,

I'm doing a fitting service so i can make abit of extra cash,

Some people can vouch for me on here like Jambler, corsalad, br0wny, star silver 3

Price list......
Springs - £10 a corner
Full lowerin kit - £ 10 a corner
Anti-roll bar drop links - £15 per side
Brake disc's and pads - £40 both side's
Brake pads - £20 both side's
Rear brake shoe's - £40 both side's
servicing - £70
Fitting sub, amp & the wiring kit - £25
Smoking headlights - £50 and you buy the paint

Cant think ov anything else

I can come to you at 25pence a mile or u can come to me

Price does'nt include parts btw

·
Premium Member
18,687 Posts
Does the coilover price include the setup, cos I know that can be quite time consuming?

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Does the coilover price include the setup, cos I know that can be quite time consuming?
Tbh i think the price for coilies fitting should be at least 15 a corner, more work than fitting springs, as chino said setting them up is the pain, i think most of this region would also go to solly as he has fitted most of the parts round here and seems to be a pro with the coilovers now, good luck tho karl!

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tbh i think the price for coilies fitting should be at least 15 a corner, more work than fitting springs, as chino said setting them up is the pain, i think most of this region would also go to solly as he has fitted most of the parts round here and seems to be a pro with the coilovers now, good luck tho karl!
Changed to £15 a corner. Well solly's over Wakefield/Leeds area int he, so i thort i might aswell coz there isnt realy anyone round Rotherham, Doncaster n Sheffield area that does it and im a fully trained mechanic anyway so i can do most things and if people would go to solly then thats fine

G

·
Hi everyone,

I'm doing a fitting service so i can make abit of extra cash,

Some people can vouch for me on here like Jambler, corsalad, br0wny, star silver 3

Price list......
Springs - £10 a corner
Coilovers - £15 a corner
Anti-roll bar drop links - £15 per side
Brake disc's and pads - £40 both side's
Brake pads - £20 both side's
Rear brake shoe's - £40 both side's
servicing - £70
Fitting sub, amp & the wiring kit - £25
Smoking headlights - £50 and you buy the paint

Cant think ov anything else as its abit late

I can come to you at 25pence a mile or u can come to me

Price does'nt include parts btw

what qualifications/experience do you have?

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i ****ing hate you guys :censor:

lol i have bad experience with the keighley branch set of tossers at rip off prices
Not my fault if uv had bad experience with other branch's mate, not every Kwik-fit branch has got the same people in and every KF branch aorund this area have got nice people workin in there and were not realy expensive, it just that people are sellin cheap sh*t inported tyre's and other stuff, if u wanna go round a corner n end up in a dich coz uv got cheap tyre's on (that arnt evan made for this country) be my guest

The only reason why we are abit more than other people is coz we sell good part's not cheap sh*t that u want by the sounds of it.

I dont mean to sound like a nobhead when i say that

·
Registered
3,706 Posts
lol i wasnt aiming at you hence lol ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

but tbh, i bought some firestones as i was using the energy as spares they were £65 fitted per corner plus £27 for tracking which ****ed me off because they didnt even do it :slap: then to top if off they decided that oh these wheels look like nice floor mats lets rub them along the floor so theyve got nice green paint marks all over them

so after a nice £157 i got new tyres fitted balance etc but no tracking and 2 wheel refurbs to do

as you can imagine kwik fit is bottom of my list

this aint to say your crap or whatever in fact ill delete all posts as its a service your offering, just promise me when your area manager of yorkshire sack the lot of em :lol:

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
lol i wasnt aiming at you hence lol ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

but tbh, i bought some firestones as i was using the energy as spares they were £65 fitted per corner plus £27 for tracking which ****ed me off because they didnt even do it :slap: then to top if off they decided that oh these wheels look like nice floor mats lets rub them along the floor so theyve got nice green paint marks all over them

so after a nice £157 i got new tyres fitted balance etc but no tracking and 2 wheel refurbs to do

as you can imagine kwik fit is bottom of my list

this aint to say your crap or whatever in fact ill delete all posts as its a service your offering, just promise me when your area manager of yorkshire sack the lot of em :lol:
Ill have a word with my area manager if u want n u should send a letter in to k-f head office sayin what a bad experience uv had n they should do womething bout it n did u get k-f to pay for the refurb on the alloys??

If u fetch it to me when u want anything ill give it u at a discount, thats for anyone on here btw

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
£27 is a lot to have the trackng done... I know I can get it done a lot cheaper than that! :shock:
It comes with a 30 day garentee n if anythin goes wrong with it after that fetch it back n they should do it for free, well i wud anyway

·
Registered
3,706 Posts
naah it was 2 years ago now, they did the tracking again but by the time i noticed the wheels it was saturday morning when i was washing the car so they said because id left the premises. i couldnt proove it

ask dannyrst if hed like to complain hes got the wheels now :D would you like me to delete the above posts ?

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
naah it was 2 years ago now, they did the tracking again but by the time i noticed the wheels it was saturday morning when i was washing the car so they said because id left the premises. i couldnt proove it

ask dannyrst if hed like to complain hes got the wheels now :D would you like me to delete the above posts ?
Lol, if u do go into any Kwik-Fit branch again n get tret like that, either put a complaint into headoffice or just come down to me n u'll get tret nicely, altho it is abit of a trek for u tho, n im not botherd mate, but if u do then im gunna have to delete all mine so ill have wrote little essay's for nowt, lol

·
Registered
22,309 Posts
Iv never done them before i just didnt think it wud be that hard when i put it up, ill remove it from the list now then
ah right, wasnt picking holes mate, was just curious, there a little different to your average changing a spring, any numpty can do that really :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ah right, wasnt picking holes mate, was just curious, there a little different to your average changing a spring, any numpty can do that really :thumbs:
Its ok mate, im actually glad sum1 said sumthing before i fitted sum n then a couple of weeks later he cums bk to me sayin iv made the tyres **** up alot quicker...cheers for callin me a numpty btw lol

1 - 20 of 25 Posts