Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, does anyone know how to go about fitting sparco pedals (well, any type of pedals really)?

They have holes in the sparco pedals, but when I looked at my standard pedals (with the rubber bits off), I can't seem to find any holes to screw them into :(

Any help would b gr8, cheers :)

Btw, heres a link to the pedals: http://www.halfords.com/opd_product_details.asp?id=17264&type=0&cat=74

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
you have to drill em m8, like chewy sed, but make sure you dont drill into the pedal stem when making the holes, drill to either side of it, you have to drill through the plastic accelarator pedal tho cos that dont come off

and make sure youv got a strong drill bit, i broke 1 the first time i tried it (but seeing as its cast iron metal i wasnt that surprised)

hope that helps a bit burrows

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea, they are nice lookin but I don't really trust myself to drill em but it seems a bit of a small job to take to a garage - argh :shock:

·
Registered
26 Posts
has anyone got a pic of the sparco strip pedals in with black inserts,i got sold a fake set of of ebay, and i found out they just copied the pic from the sparco official website,lol silly me i guess:woops:

·
Registered
7,070 Posts
just drop it into a garage anyway, its a small job but that just means a small price....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts