Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was just thinking to myself (as you do) what do you lot think of doing a meet just for flame red C's??? Dont get me wrong other C's would be invited but all the red ones together ??? Make this a national meet and get as many there as possible?

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
wasnt talking about just central was going to open it up to the other regions aswel

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
^^^ is a good idea but need fair numbers of people to turn up for it to be truly great, might think of organizing a big one in the near future mabey in wycombe industrial estate where there is no speed bumps :)

·
Registered
879 Posts
was just thinking to myself (as you do) what do you lot think of doing a meet just for flame red c's??? Dont get me wrong other c's would be invited but all the red ones together ??? Make this a national meet and get as many there as possible?
:d

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
haha i think i will organise this, does everyone agree with somewhere in wycombe industrial estate as long as i get the postcode and maps etc?

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
lucky sod lol, will sort this out just checking when wycombe wonderers and wasps are playing so it doesnt clash with that

1 - 20 of 26 Posts