Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,529 Posts
halfords dont do the right ones.at least the halfords near me doesn't as tested it before i bought it.its the wrong connection and they dont sell the adaptor.buy the one off ebay from the link above.they actually fit, and their cheaper :lol:

·
Registered
4,529 Posts
i know must be mad to pay that amount suprising how many do though, i was just giving him options
yeah i know.so many pay too much rather than waiting a few days.complete waste of money for exactly the same thing :lol:

·
Registered
493 Posts
yeah i know.so many pay too much rather than waiting a few days.complete waste of money for exactly the same thing :lol:
its one thing buying the expensive wipers is another to pay another £3 for them to fit them. although my mate payed halfords £3.99 to fit sidelight bulbs to his facelift SRi, 3 of them tried and failed so got his £3.99 back :D. took them a while to figure out while we couldnt stop laughing.

·
Registered
493 Posts
he payed to get side lights fitted?why? :lol:
just for a laugh we knew they would be able to fit them without dropping the bumper. they said theyd be easy to do, how wrong could they be :lol:

the sim sells them, tesco sell them why this in ice electrics section???
ive not a clue either, thought a mod would have moved it by now :shrug:

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yer I went too halfords and there like you can get them for a c lol. I will try tesco :doublethumbs: Yer sorry just seen I put it in the wrong place ! :slap:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts