Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi u see loads of modders with loads of amp and now digey tv how the hell do u power all that from 1 12v / 14v battery

i have like 1 amp that 1300 watts and when i turn it up the light go crazy

i tell everyone there going with the music like a disco lol

and it even work's

i have a powercap but not installed it its a 1.0 cap

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
15,780 Posts
:lol: You amp isnt 1300w.

Its 225w x 2 and thats probablly overated :lol:

Throw that amp in the bin too mate. You get what you pay for.

Look at some decent brands, i.e. Alpine, pioneer, genesis, DLS etc and get good quality wiring that can handle the power. i.e. 4awg upwards. 0awg ideally.

It may sound harsh but im just being honest mate.

·
Registered
39 Posts
have this amp also! very nice lil amp when bridged! gives my 12" explode sub a run for its money...... Ive also had mine pro installed with a proper rated wiring kit that was advised..
wiring kit alone ran me £30... and i get the headlight dimming problem also!!! but this only happens when ive got it soo loud that i get a headache and everybit of the frame vibrates....... trust me.. ppl hear me from a mile away with this lil badboy....

boss is an american audio company thats been around for years thats y i got it! so i can clearly say its up there with the big names....

and whoever said u have to buy an alpine to have the sidewalk shaking? ive known guys
with pioneer, fusion, etc amps and the dimmin head lights happen to them also....

some install farads to solve the problem....

anyways.. u should go to ur nearest ice installation shop and get that checked out.. dont
want ur car burnin out now do we?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts