Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
Might seem a thicko question............how much are those flush fitting shiny fuel caps...where do i get em and easy to fit?
Ta
John

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Just found this new Irmscher fuel cap cover on ebay, says its just been released!

I think it looks better than the old one?

Wot do u think?

[/url]

D

·
0 Posts
m-dot - maybe because you is licking arse :lol:

Stay away they dont look good....

OH - Si, it does look good on yours :p

S

·
0 Posts
:lol: :lol: Looks OK on mine, cant be arsed to take it off now. Quite fancy a steiny one ;)

D

·
0 Posts
Yeah steiny ones look good.....

As i said they are not my thing, but each to thier own :thumbs:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
HI
Dont want a stick on....im sure ive seen some 'proper' ones.....mind u.......it was from a distance and i am goin fekkin blind!!!!!
John

·
Registered
71 Posts
fuel cap

where did ya get that,and how much was it ,, loads better than that shiny plastic ,,also what colour is it/ is it gun metal or is it carbon effect but a bad pic..appreciate any info

·
Registered
114 Posts
try demon tweeks for real flush fuel caps. not sure if they do C fittings though.

not my thing these either. prefer the smooth look :D

·
Registered
71 Posts
fuel cap.

wonder if anyone considered making one out of carbon fibre,,sure it wunt be that hard,,at worst even cover original in carbon or carbon effect, think it wud look pretty smart done properly might look into that actually :thumbs: ,

·
Registered
322 Posts
DON'T GET A STICK ON FOR GODS SAKE MAN!!! They look so cheap and tacky... not just when you get up close but even from 3 miles away, no no no!

I was also looking for a flush fit metal cap but went for the dimma fuel cap. Its proper metal and actually has real allen key nuts that bolt on all the way round. Looks like a real fuel cap and is real... kind of. Cost £40 but does look good. Well on my silver c it does, haven't heard of anyone else with a dimma cap before... keeping the originality all the way! :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts