Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 244 Posts

·
Registered
11,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
These are back on sale. These have now been tried and tested several times and finally done to perfection.

These dials are 100% accurate to the speedo readings.these are for petrol cars only

You can also add text to the dials to give it a personal touch.

*** Here's a tutorial on how to fit the dials ***

http://www.corsa-c.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=9978

I will be selling these at £30 delivered. UNLIMITED SUPPLY!

these are pics of Davey_Sxi's dials

these are pics of Wheatley9's dials

these are pics of mattman's dials

these are pics of Sukul_2004's dials

these are pics of wright8's dials

these are pics of smiffy1989's dials

these are pics of vicious-monkey87's dials

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Ordered mine a month ago still not here. Sorry to be a nob spud, but you keep saying it will be here, and you said you sent it first class on monday, that means i should of got tues or weds?, it's sunday.

·
Registered
11,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
u all were messaged about why there was such a delay, i always reply to ur pm's so i dont see wat the point posting in here is, i have sold over 30 dials and never had one complaint and im very honest. once again i have said several times im sorry for the dalay and i have stopped taking orders in order to do the ones that have been paid for and they have been done.

jus to give an example, i have 17 dials to make all of which consist of 3 layers on a table which have a post it note of the delivery address, i dont have the time to put down the user name ect, so when im asked if they are sent out i say " i sent out a batch 2day" whether urs is in that batch im not sure but be sure that i will deliver no matter wat.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
when i got mine done i saw some dials on his table. its not as easy as he just prints them and sends them out, he has to do other stuff to them. give it time and trust me it's worth the wait.

p.s come on people, post your pic's of ur dials in your cars.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
well i dont mind waiting as i know its going to be worth it after all :D

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
no worrys mate the longer the better lol cos then i know it hasnt been rushed :p

·
Registered
106 Posts
yeah ano that you PM'd everyone but if you remember correctly you said would be with you if not this week the following week or something along the lines of that, anyway aslong as they aint been forgotten about then thats fine. not being an arse i was just saying :dontknow:

·
Registered
11,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeah ano that you PM'd everyone but if you remember correctly you said would be with you if not this week the following week or something along the lines of that, anyway aslong as they aint been forgotten about then thats fine. not being an arse i was just saying :dontknow:
its understandable mate, i wasnt having a go at anyone, jus stating that i always deliver no matter what.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Ok mate thats fine, cheers for the update, will be looking forward to getting them :doublethumbs:.

1 - 20 of 244 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.