Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i woz jst wonderin whether or not alloys that used 2 b on my mk 1 clio would fit my corsa c, the alloys are 4 stud but i aint got a clue bout offsets and whether or not il need spacers :?

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Your pcd should be the same as they are both 100mm but you will need spacers to make the offsets match?

Am i right in saying this?

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Somewhere on the rim will be a satmps telling you what ET they are. Have a look and let us know so we can help ya :)

·
Registered
190 Posts
Spacers would only make the prolem worse!!!

No corsa require spacers as the vauxhall offset is so high! you would only need spacers if they were hitting the callipers which is unusual.

They should be Ok, the only problem you may have is that low offfset rims on a corsa can rub on the arches.

The best way to find out is to try a wheel on and ask a few m8s to jump in the back.

Kash is corred about the offset stamp. Have a look for it. Although it has been my experience that some wheels are not stamped.

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
I had a problem with my front roght wheel as it was rubbing against the caliper so i had to get it changed

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Try em on, but I reckon they'll stick out from the arches, meaning lots of work. Gie it a try and see is the best way :wink:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts