Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

Fresh Clean & Pics

2K views 36 replies 23 participants last post by  charlton_68 
#1 ·
Gave the C a quick clean and decided to get some new pics:

Sorry for all the pics, was trying different angles and shots :)

Finally managed to get the new set of eyebrows on after one came off on the M6 a mont ago lol. Future plans are maybe new lights, but focusing on a new engine or buying a 1.8 SRi in silver and swapping everything over.

Also, no comments on washer jets on the bonnet, there air intakes to make it go faster ;) :lol:

Thanks for looking, comments appreciated :)

See less See more
#20 ·
very nice, the quality of bodywork particularly round the back end looks mint
cheers, yer the rear end work is top notch :yes:

Looks good mate :thumbs:

Everytime you post pics you always got to explain them jets makes me laugh :lol:
haha, tell me about it. Id get em off if I could

future plans - sell me your skirts :)
I knew if you saw this thread ud say that :lol:

Very nice fella.

Needs some face lifts but apart from that its mint.
cheers mate, yer id like some facelifts or angels, but fancy saving for abit of power now, fed up with lawnmower speed :(

#6 ·
Looks good mate :thumbs:

Everytime you post pics you always got to explain them jets makes me laugh :lol:

#23 ·
Cheers mate :)

Looks good, only needs front lights and a boot spoiler then done imo
Agreed, but I fancy some power :p

the rear is sexual
Agreed :D

:love: will always love this corsa! i could write a book about this corsa, love it soo much. great work mate.
I know mate :lol: cheers

For some reason i was never keen on this car :\ , But i think it must of been down to previosu photos . These photos do it justice !! Looks really good mate !! Love the first and 2nd pics mate !! Nice one !
Yer, it needed some good pics, think i managed that here :D

Really sweet... need some facelift lights and HIDs though :wave:
Fancy a swap then? lol

Whats Been Smoothed On That Back Bumper Just The Apron Or The Full Bumper
An apron has been fitted to the back bumper, and then everything has been smoothed in.

#16 ·
For some reason i was never keen on this car :\ , But i think it must of been down to previosu photos . These photos do it justice !! Looks really good mate !! Love the first and 2nd pics mate !! Nice one !

#26 ·
I not really a fan of these wheels as they are to common on corsas, But i have to say they suit your car incredibly well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.