Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

681 - 688 of 688 Posts

·
Registered
9,526 Posts
Its been a while since i was on here last, good to see the engine in Brad! Looks really tidy and i like the temporary intake setup..
What exhaust manifold is that? I'm still intrigued where my 4-2-1 manifold went. I sold it to Matt Loane before he went ZLET..
Also - is the loom mikes old one, along with his emerald ECU? If so, is it a Dave loom?

·
Registered
26,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #682
Probably just as long as me posting an update lol

I had Mike's old Piper manifold and system when Warren got Mike's car.
It is indeed Mike's old body loom made by Dave. Can't thank Dave enough as the info he had saved has helped me so much while trying to organise it last night. Bought the loom off Warren the same time as the bodies.
The Emerald ecu I got on ebay. Is wrong calibration and no loom, but with Emerald an hour up the road from me and right by family.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,526 Posts
Probably just as long as me posting an update lol

I had Mike's old Piper manifold and system when Warren got Mike's car.
It is indeed Mike's old body loom made by Dave. Can't thank Dave enough as the info he had saved has helped me so much while trying to organise it last night. Bought the loom off Warren the same time as the bodies.
The Emerald ecu I got on ebay. Is wrong calibration and no loom, but with Emerald an hour up the road from me and right by family.

Oh that's great to hear, Dave really is very good when it comes to that sort of thing. After we finished my garrett conversion, and he wired in the DTA, he handed me a folder with the new wiring diagrams etc!

·
Registered
26,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #684
That was exactly what he sent me of Mike's! Shows just how much pride he takes in his work.

Have managed to sort out all of the wiring now! Have a few wires to go to the ECU and some that will feed the dash, but other than that at least I now know what they are all for.

Last night ordered over 500 quid of parts. Additional dash wiring, oil pressure sensor, all ecu sensors I should need (including wideband lambda sensor).
Also started planning out ecu wiring on laptop.

Just want the car here

·
Registered
26,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #686
No such info yet from the bodyshop.

Know its all in base colour but waiting for the design/pattern to be sprayed on it now.

Have now booked 3 car shows this year, with the first in middle of June. Whether the ITB conversion will have happened depends on when I get the car back.

·
Registered
26,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #687
Have had a few pictures from the bodyshop will leave putting them on as all work in progress shots.

Is looking very pretty and I'm very excited. Still multiple parts to spray but is definite steps in the right direction.
They have nicknamed it the Corona Corsa though as taken a pandemic to get it done

681 - 688 of 688 Posts