Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you fit the irmscher front lower splitter? I looks very easy but i dont have a garage! Do you just bond it on or do you also need to screw (dont have a rivet gun) the splitter on? :?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Chewy said:
the irmscher front lip also hooks onto the bumper just below the front lower grill
yeah so do you think i'll get away with just bonding it on as the stuff that came with it is very strong!

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
yeah should be fine the bonding stuff is real strong as me and si both found out when we did our front spoilers :lol:

·
Registered
161 Posts
Just out of interest do any of you guys have a recommendation for which type of bonding stuff to use?? I am looking at getting the face lift Irmscher front lower splitter!

S

·
0 Posts
Chewy said:
yeah should be fine the bonding stuff is real strong as me and si both found out when we did our front spoilers :lol:
:lol: True. Tis very sticky stuff!

·
Premium Member
35,587 Posts
AndyC_SRi said:
Just out of interest do any of you guys have a recommendation for which type of bonding stuff to use?? I am looking at getting the face lift Irmscher front lower splitter!
think most use Tiger seal

·
Registered
93 Posts
AndyC_SRi said:
best 2 imo are

sikaflex & tigerseal

1 - 16 of 16 Posts