Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,

Firstly, what a forum. I've viewed Corsa-C so many times and found solutions to fixing up Roxanne, my very faded red 2002 C. ?

However, this time i cant find the answer so heres my first post! So, i've recently renewed my front springs with no issues at all. I came to refit the two bolts on either side and realised the Haynes manual demands that these bolts be renewed should they be disturbed. To me, all 4 bolts look fine but then again, they may well be stretch bolts - Haynes doesn't give any extra info on this.

So for anyone who's completed this task, what did you do? And if you got new bolts and nuts, please advise as to where you got them! I cant find a single place selling what i'm after! o_O(n)

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
New bolts and nuts needed. Or you will end up like the one on youtube, kept the old ones and then complained 1 year later that on MOT, the guy did not spot his loose suspension bolts.
Shop at dealer. I but from german online but usually for 100€ or more in one go.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi folks,

Thanks for your help, case solved! I have found the parts by doing a search with VIN number. Ebay was the one in the end!

For anyone else who may visit this thread in the future, the part numbers are as follows:

Bolt = 9156046 VAUXHALL SCREW HEX HEA M12X
Nut = 11094488

1 - 5 of 5 Posts